Greetings camp #2 attendees.
If you have yet to register for Fall camp #2 and plan on attending please sign up asap here.
Here is our list of those we are expecting:
5 day athletes: Alexi, Addison, Parker, Sam, Lucas, Demitri, Lilly, Quincy, Isabella, Uma, Izzy, Emily
3 day athletes: Miles, Cooper, Patrick, Alex, Ian
- Dates: Nov. 29 – Dec. 4, 2017 (skiing Nov. 30 – Dec. 4 for five days on snow) Or three-day option – Nov. 29 – Dec. 2, 2018 (skiing Nov. 30 – Dec. 2 for three days on snow)
- Departure: November 29th at 4:00pm – Van transportation for team departs from SARS office in Sandpoint.
- Return: December 2nd and December 4th – After training, van transportation for team departs from Panorama and returns to SARS office in Sandpoint at roughly 6:00pm.
- Camp Content: SG, GS, & SL race preparation.
- Camp Leader: Jamie Landwehr (208-946-7859).
- Staff: Jamie, Chris, Michael, Ted, and Sue.
- Meals: All participants and staff will be on the dinner-only meal plan. Please bring your own breakfast, lunch and snacks. We will stop on the way up Thursday night for a quick dinner along the way.
- Travel Documentation on Trip: Each athlete is required to have current passport and, if under the age of eighteen, have completed authorization to travel and have handy in their carry-on van bag during travel to/from Canada