We wish to acknowledge all of the wonderful volunteers that make our races and events successful! To host and conduct a world class ski race, many volunteer opportunities exist both off and on the hill. We welcome back our veteran crew as well as new volunteer workers.
Volunteering is also a great way to be involved with your athlete’s passion and meet other parents with common interests.
The time and effort you so willingly give does not go unnoticed. Thank you!!
How to volunteer:
- Reference Family Volunteer Policy for SARS family volunteer commitment details
- Read Junior Races Volunteer Job Descriptions or Home Series Races Volunteer Position Descriptions to understand the various jobs available
- Select three open volunteer job choices from each race’s volunteer matrix and submit volunteer inquiry form below
- The volunteer coordinator will do his/her best to place volunteers into their desired and available position. Look for a reply email from Volunteer Coordinator to discuss or confirm your volunteer position and day(s) volunteering
- Complete liability forms annually at volunteer check-in