Last updated: 3/28/2023 @ 12:30
Detailed training schedule shown below.
SARS Freeride – Groups can and will change a bit from weekend to weekend. The listed groups are just a starting point for us.
- SARS Freeride Meeting Location – Nordic Trail Gate (over past the Yurt)
- SARS Freeride Times: 8:45 – 1:00 (bring a snack for your pocket)
- FR Groups
SARS Masters Training dates are: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Masters meeting location – Next to the reader board by the Basin Express Chair (out of the way of the public passing through the village)
- Masters daily times are 8:45 – 11:30
YSL Meeting Times and Location
- U8 / U10 / U12 – 8:45 – 1: 00 – The snow sports reader board out near the top of the Magic Carpet
- STARS – 9:00 – 1:00 – Between the top of Musical Chair and the Clock Tower. (Lets tuck back so we do not disrupt the flow of traffic in that space).
- U14 / NWC/ FIS Teams will meet at the Xmas tree out in front of the Alpine Shop. Check the training schedule below for times / discipline/ ect ect.
2023 YSL Groups (groups will likely fluctuate a bit as we move into the season). The huge athlete numbers in a couple of these age groups present some grouping challenges. Fortunately, we have a great staff dialed in to support these groups.
It’s also worth noting that during the weekend of 12/17 & 12/18 a few coaches will be gone for family commitments. This will allow them to be here during the Holiday camp week, but will mean we have a couple subs over the weekend filling in.
Daily Training Schedule:
|Fri. 3.31||U14 & NWC||GS||8:30 – 1:00||Zip Down|
|Sat. 4.1||U14 & NWC||SL||8:30 – 1:00||Zip Down|
|Sun. 4.2||U14 and NWC||GS||8:30 – 1:00||Zip Down|