Ticket are available for sale now at CharityAuction.bid/SARS
Schweitzer Alpine Racing School (SARS) is holding its Annual Fundraising Dinner and Auction event on Saturday, March 5th, 2022 This event supports SARS’ mission to positively impact individuals through ski racing while teaching the lifelong lessons this athletic endeavor fosters in participants of all ages. All of the funds raised will go to support the wide variety of programs we offer every year.
This year’s auction will be held at a new venue, the Sandpoint Events Center. A shuttle will be available from Schweitzer Mountain for a nominal fee. If you would like a seat on the shuttle, please indicate such in the “extra comments” box during your ticket purchase checkout.
We are in the process of collecting auction items large and small. Your tax deductible donation of goods, services, or “experiences” will allow us to continue to provide professional, high quality coaching, teaching and lifetime outdoor fun to our athletes.
To ensure a successful fundraiser, participation from all club families is key. Each family please choose two or more of the following: procure donations, make a cash donation, buy tickets, participate in the live and silent auctions, and/or pre-auction volunteering. This event has a limited number of tickets and has sold out for the last five years prior to the event. Absentee bidding is available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your generous support!
- How to Procure Auction Items
- Donation request letter to friends, family, and businesses
- Quick Silent Auction Item Ideas
- Auction Basket Ideas
We’ll need volunteers on the day of the event to help collect and transport donated items to the event venue. Read the descriptions below and complete the form to indicate if you are able to help make this event a success!
Saturday, March 5th:
Shift 1: 8:30 am – noon @White Pine Lodge
- 4 volunteers needed
- Receive and record donated items into our auction website
- Create bid sheets for items
- @noon load items into SARS trailer for transport to auction venue
Shift 2: noon – 3:30 pm @Sandpoint Events Center
- 4 volunteers needed
- Unload donated items from SARS trailer and move into auction venue
- Help auction committee members organize items on display tables around banquet room, arrange bid sheets
- Arrange dessert table
- Decorate tables and help set tables for dinner
- The SARS Dinner Auction is an adult only event.
- You will be issued a bidder number at the time of your ticket purchase.
- During checkout, please indicate in the “extra comments” box whether you will require bus transportation to and from Schweitzer on the evening of the event.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW AT CharityAuction.Bid/SARS