It’s hard to believe that ski season is just over two months away! For U10 athletes and older, your first chance to get on the snow is just around the corner. Registration for Fall Camp #1 (November 23rd – November 30th) and Fall Camp #2 (December 5th – December 10th) is now open. Some things to know before you register:
- Camp #1 is for athletes born in 2010 or older (second year U10 athletes and up).
- Camp #2 is for athletes in the U14 program and older.
Find more information about both camps and links to register here.
Registration open for the 2019/2020 season!
It’s September 1st, 2019 and our registration is open for 2019- 2020 SARS youth, junior, STARS, masters, and freeride programs. Register by October 15th and save 10%. Also, please note that last year we reached our carrying capacity and had to shut down registration to maintain our program quality.
While completing your registration please read the program descriptions first to make sure you are selecting the program that best suits you / your child. Also, please carefully read the agreement to assume risk of injury, athlete agreement, family volunteer policy, and Schweitzer Mountain indemnity release thoroughly. Submit all email address that your family intends to use so that we are able to ensure we are communicating effectively with each of you.
- Youth Ski League (ages 5-11) >> Program information >> Registration
- Junior ski racing program (ages 12-19) >> Program information >> Registration
- Junior Freeride program (ages 12 and up) >> Program information >> Registration
- Masters Program (ages 21 and up) >> Program information >> Registration
Team Logo Apparel
Check out new team apparel for all ages in the Shop tab above. Just in time for the holidays! Learn more.