Ski Swap

2023 SARS Sandpoint Ski Swap – November 11th

Kickoff the ski season and find great deals on snow gear – from skis and snowboards to a huge variety of winter recreational equipment and clothing at the SARS Annual Ski Swap.

Thousands of new and used equipment and clothing at discount prices. Highly organized with several professionals on hand for buying assistance. Outfit the entire family – skis, snowboards, boots, poles, bindings, helmets, hats, goggles, gloves, jackets, pants, socks, and more.

The annual event benefits the SARS’s ski racing and freeride programs for almost 300 local and regional athletes ages 5 and up. We appreciate your support!

View the 2023 Ski Swap Volunteer Matrix

How to Buy

This year’s swap is on Saturday, November 11th from 8am – 2pm at the Bonner County Fairgrounds.

  • Saturday, November 11th, 2023
  • Hours: 8:00am to 2:00pm
  • Location: Bonner County Fairgrounds, 4203 N. Boyer Road, Sandpoint, Idaho
  • Admission fees: $5/person $10/family
  • Parking is FREE!
  • Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards accepted

How to Sell

Members of the public are invited to sell their used ski equipment through the SARS ski swap. 20% of sales go to the organization, you keep the other 80%. Consignment fees are $0.50 per item.

How to Volunteer

The Ski Swap marks the first volunteer opportunity of the season for SARS community members. We need lots of help to pull this event off, so please take the time to complete the form below to indicate when you are able to join us!

  • Reference Family Volunteer Policy for SARS family volunteer commitment details
  • Read Volunteer Job Descriptions to understand the various jobs available
  • Select shift and submit volunteer inquiry form below
  • A confirmation email will be sent to you reflecting your committed volunteer day(s)/shift(s).

2023 Ski Swap Volunteer Form

  • YES! I would like to support the region’s #1 winter sports club by volunteering for the ski swap!

    The 2022 SARS Ski Swap will be held on November 12th at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. While the swap itself is a one-day event, the setup requires the work of many volunteers over the full day before the swap opens to the public

    Dozens of volunteers are needed over the two days from November 11th and 12th. This is an opportunity to reconnect with ski team friends you haven't seen since last season and to make new friends if you're just joining the program!

    Don't worry if you don't know what to do; there will be many experienced "Swappers" on hand to add some order to the chaos!

    So please sign up for a shift below and come join the SARS community to help pull off the biggest and best ski swap in North Idaho on November 11th and 12th, 2022!

  • Additional family member (optional)
  • Additional family member (optional)
  • Additional family member (optional)
  • Swap dates are Friday, November 11th and Saturday, November 12th. Please select one shift per inquiry form submission.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.