- Departing June 17 – skiing June 18 – 23 (6 days on snow)
- Returning the night of the 23rd following training.
- Van Departure – June 17tth – 8:00 am Sandpoint office, 9:00 am Hayden Super 1, and 9:45am Spokane Fred Meyer.
- Registration deadline is May 15th
- Summer camp is for next seasons U14 team and older (YOB – 2011 and older).
- 6-day technique and tactics for GS & SL.
Lodging & Meals:
- Hucks – includes three meals per day.
- Athletes should bring snacks of their choice and some spending money for our transport to and from camp.
What to Bring:
- All SL and GS skis and related equipment
- Tuning box and equipment (we will have benches, irons, and the ability to help the young ones with ski prep).
- Dry-land clothing and shoes for afternoon activities & swimsuit
- Backpack for on the hill with sunscreen, H2O bottles, healthy snacks, rain jacket, and winter clothing.
For those that mountain bike frequently and own a well-maintained bike we will be providing 2-3 advanced afternoon biking sessions in place of dryland. Those that do not mountain bike bike will have the opportunity to hike, swim, or play games on those days
- Space is limited – Max 25 athletes
- Due to non-refundable lodging, registration and a 50% down payment is required prior to May 15th. Payment in full is due by June 15, 2022
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 208.946.7859
Prices for summer training camps at Mt. Hood are extremely high. The SARS camp prices are break even numbers for SARS.
Costs include transport to/from Mt. Hood, training, lift tickets, lodging, daily transport to/from hill, 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 6 dinners, coaching wage, and coaches expenses.