- Departing June 19 – skiing June 20 – 25 (6 days on snow)
- Returning the night of the 25th following training.
- Van Departure – June 19tth – 8:00 am Sandpoint office, 9:00 am Hayden Super 1, and 10:00 am Spokane Grocery Outlet.
- Registration Deadline May 15th
- Athletes entering U14 next season and older (YOB – 2010 and older).
- 6-day technique and tactics for GS & SL.
- Collins Lake Chalets in Government Camp
- Three meals per day will be provided. Athletes should bring snacks of their choice and some spending money for our transport to and from camp.
- Breakfast served at Timberline prior to skiing
- Sack lunch supplies provided by SARS – we make lunches nightly after dinner
- Dinner served at Hucks
What to Bring:
- All SL and GS skis and related equipment
- Tuning box and equipment (we will have benches, irons, and the ability to help the young ones with ski prep).
- Dry-land clothing and shoes for afternoon activities & swimsuit
- Backpack for on the hill with sunscreen, H2O bottles, healthy snacks, rain jacket, and winter clothing.
For those that mountain bike frequently and own a well-maintained bike we will be providing 2-3 advanced afternoon biking sessions in place of dryland. Those that do not mountain bike will have the opportunity to hike, swim, or play games on those days. If we have a group that is interested in golfing, coach Chloe can take a group to golf on one of the mountain biking days.
- Space is limited – Max 30 athletes
- Due to non-refundable lodging, registration and a 50% down payment is required prior to May 15th. An invoice will be sent to those who choose to pay 50% down, with balance due by June 15, 2022
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 208.946.7859
Prices for summer training camps at Mt. Hood are extremely high. The SARS camp prices are break even numbers for SARS.
Costs include transport to/from Mt. Hood, training, lift tickets, lodging, daily transport to/from hill, 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 7 dinners, coaching wage, and coaches expenses.