- Departing July 18 – skiing July 19 – 25 (7 days on snow)
- Returning the night of the 25th following training.
- Van Departure – July 18th – 8:00 am Sandpoint office, 9:00 am Hayden Super 1, and 10:00 am Spokane Fred Meyer.
- YOB – 2009 – FIS team for “Full Camp”.
- *YOB 2010 & 2011 “Drop in Camp” – must travel and lodge with family.
- Athletes will be skiing in groups based on age with next seasons coaching staff.
- 7-day technique and tactics for GS & SL.
- Collins Lake Chalets in Government Camp
- One or more coaches will be in each condo
- Three meals per day will be provided. Athletes should bring snacks of their choice and some spending money for our transport to and from camp.
What to Bring:
- All SL and GS skis and related equipment
- Tuning box and equipment (we will have benches, irons, and the ability to help the young ones with ski prep.
- Dry-land clothing and shoes for afternoon activities & swimsuit
- Backpack for on the hill with sunscreen, H2O bottles, healthy snacks, rain jacket, and winter clothing.
For those that mountain bike frequently and own a well-maintained bike we will be providing 2-3 advanced afternoon biking sessions in place of dryland. Those that do not mountain bike will have the opportunity to hike, swim, and or play games on those days.
- Space is limited – Max 30 athletes
- Due to nonrefundable lodging, registration is required prior to June 16th, 2021.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208.946.7859
Prices for summer training camps at Mt. Hood are high. The SARS camp prices are break even numbers for SARS.
- Option 1 – $2,250 Full Camp (transport to/from Mt. Hood, training, lift tickets, lodging, daily transport to/from hill, 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 7 dinners)
- Option 2 – $1,450* Drop in Camp (daily transport to/from hill, training, lift tickets, and 7 breakfasts) Lodging, Lunches, and Dinners are on your own.